Bookkeeping - Introduction
Bookkeeping – Introduction
This comprehensive course covers everything from keeping a ledger & cash control, to the balance sheet and profit and loss statements. It provides an extremely solid foundation and is suitable for business owners, administration or accounts employees or anyone seeking a career as a bookkeeper.
What will you achieve from this course?
After completing Bookkeeping – Introduction, you will have the knowledge necessary to understand types of balance sheets, assets and liabilities, design an accounting process, use ledgers, transaction records and trial balances plus much more!
- Introduction - Nature and Function of Accounting for Service Firms
- Balance Sheet
- Analysing and Designing Accounting Systems
- The Double Entry Recording Process
- Cash Receipts and Cash Payments Journal
- Credit Fees and Purchases Journal
- The General Journal
- Closing the Ledger
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Depreciation on Non-current Assets
- Profit Determination and Balance Day Adjustments
- Cash Control: Bank Reconciliation and Petty Cash
- Cash Control: Budgeting
This course is able to be completed either online or by correspondence.
Work Load | Full time: 12hrs per week | Part time: 6hrs per week | Total Duration 100hrs
Free Info Pack